Private Events

Craft Your Escape

Rental Options:

16 Mile Brewery is nestled a mile south of the Georgetown Delaware circle and Sussex County seat. The expansive 16 Mile property has hosted events small and large including music festivals, vendor and game events, weddings, corporate meetings and events, charity dinners, birthday and holiday parties, group interview broadcasts, and more. We can service and host events from 10 to 3000 guests.

Facility Rental:

The Tavern:

-All-inclusive access to our climate controlled, 100-person-capacity building.
-45 seats available with a table or bar top.
-Rental includes relocation, setup and breakdown of all tables and chairs.
-Rental includes one bartender.
-Glass or Plastic ware.

The Brewery:

-All-inclusive access to our 50-person-capacity brew tank building.
-50 seats available with table top.
-Setup and breakdown of all tables and chairs.
-Rental includes one bartender.
-Glass or Plastic ware.

North or South Yard:

-All-inclusive access to our manicured grass field which can hold up to 3000 people.
-Option to have private bar with tender using 16 Mile tent or Gnarly BARley mobile bar (see below for more details).

Gnarly BARley:

-5 Cold and Carbonated Beer Tap System
-1 Professionally Trained Bartender (subject to increased bartenders and price for large event)
-Transportation of mobile bar to and from event (subject to increased price for out of state)
-License and Liability insurance of mobile bar and 16 Mile’s partitioned area
-Generator operation during event
-Glass or Plastic ware.

Tented Event:

-2 Cold and Carbonated Beer Tap System
-1 Professionally Trained Bartender (subject to increased bartenders and price for large event)
-License and Liability insurance of mobile bar and 16 Mile’s partitioned area
-Glass or Plastic ware.

Rental FAQ:

What is your deposit policy?

For corporate and social events, we require 50% of the food and beverage minimum 30 days after booking. The deposit is non-refundable 30 days prior to the event for corporate and social events, and 60 days prior to the event for holiday parties.

Weddings require 25% of the beverage minimum 30 days after booking with the remaining 75% due 60 days prior to the event date. All wedding deposits are non-refundable upon receipt. We do not accept personal checks.

When is my final payment due?

For corporate and social events, final payment for all outstanding charges is due upon the conclusion of the event. For weddings, payment for any outstanding charges contracted beyond the food and beverage minimums is due seven business days prior to the event. We do not accept personal checks.


Gnarly Barley

For more details or a private consultation contact our event sales coordinator Angelina at 302-253-8816 or fill out the form below.

Thank you for your submission.

Please add your First Name.

Please add your Last Name.

Please add your Email.

Please correct your Message.